Friday 22 March 2013

STUDIO WORK

Got permission to work in the corridor of the studios!! Might have been a pain to many people though. Anyways, after my previous installation (in the installation room), tutor told me to use different spaces around the studios to create some interesting installations. Did not actually plan before doing it. Don't know why but  somehow this particular place forced me to do something like below. Every corner, wall has its own uniqueness.This installation might not suit any other wall as it does to this one (according to me). The lines though were black with a white background, looking at it for a longer time gave a feeling of color in them. Very intense shadows were formed by the lines.  It took me around 8 hours at a stretch to install it .















No comments:

Post a Comment